Photo

Member of the Month

Posted by AngelGirl1517 , 02 June 2011 · 79 views

Yesterday, I was notified that I was chosen as Member of the Month for May 2011. Aww! When I opened the email I started to cry! It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I have been struggling recently, and yesterday I opened the email not even five minutes before leaving for what I knew was going to be a very challenging appointment with a brand new T. I felt every one of you that I have spoken with and who have poured out their hearts and souls with me, riding in my pocket to that appointment, and I sailed through it! THANK YOU!

I am honored to be part of this community, and I consider it a sacred responsibility and honor to be able to be here and support people who have been through similar things as I have, especially in the My Story section. I am so glad to have this place for my healing.

Anyway, THANK YOU Pandy's for being here, for the opportunity for us all to be here for each other. And thank you for appreciating me in this way. It means so much.

;)

July 2015

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.