Photo

so not only

Posted by Evie03 , 22 April 2013 · 120 views

so not only is my mother out of icu, but she now has a tempreture. which could kill her if not managed. she needs to be back in icu but they dont wanna move her yet. shes not bad enough yet. i so cant do this. i feel so alone. and old. she choose to keep drinking. she knew she was going to die, and waited til the last moment to call the ambulance so we(the fam) wouldnt know what she was doing. but she told my sis. my sis is just 18. she didnt know what to do. oh my god. i so cant do this. and my boyfirend doesnt trust me. says im too secretive. i am trying my hardest to be open. i really am.. i love him so much, that today i was sobbing at the bus stop while he texted me he didnt trust me. not just crying but sobbing. like a baby. like an orphan. which is what i am going to be soon. i just feel tired. and old. stupid, pathetic, alone, werid, crazy. too many words to even fit on this page...

You deserve support from your boyfriend, I'm sorry to hear he feels that way. Sending you safe hugs (if ok).

Hannah x
I am so sorry (((Evie))) for all your pain right now. It is difficult and painfully emotionally when there is a possibility of losing a parent more so if one does not support from those they love most. It hurts so much. I lost my dad a year and half ago and I remember how painful it was. I would sit with you and listen.

Try to remember that you are not responsible for your mother's addiction to alcohol. That is a disease as any other illness. I wish I could say something to comfort you.

Take good care of you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

You deserve support from your boyfriend, I'm sorry to hear he feels that way. Sending you safe hugs (if ok). Hannah x

thanks MissHannah. i just feel so incredible alone and unsupported in this.

I am so sorry (((Evie))) for all your pain right now. It is difficult and painfully emotionally when there is a possibility of losing a parent more so if one does not support from those they love most. It hurts so much. I lost my dad a year and half ago and I remember how painful it was. I would sit with you and listen.Try to remember that you are not responsible for your mother's addiction to alcohol. That is a disease as any other illness. I wish I could say something to comfort you.Take good care of you. :hug:/> :hug:/> :hug:/>

thanks heaps bellachai. i just feel like everything is my fault, as she started drinking real bad when i left home..

December 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.