Photo

I don't think I can do this painful thing called life anymore :(

Posted by TiMe2HeaLMe , 04 August 2013 · 72 views

I can't even write really, I'm lost for words. My life is so busy at the moment but I'm too tired and messed up to keep on top of it all. People think they understand, think they know what's best, think I can just put the past behind me. People tell me is childish because I am not always perfect, the fact that I don't cope with things because I can't keep pretending that they didn't happen and that I don't know what to do with the pain that I feel or the anger.

I know what I'm meant to do, I'm meant to just suck it all up, get on with it, suffer I silence and be ok but not really, just quiet and suppressed, push everyone away and dismiss every comment so nobody can hurt me. Go around looking vulnerable with a big "victim" sign on my forehead so people know there is something wrong but can't quite put there finger on it. So they patronise, they talk down to me, tell me how I should and shouldn't live my life, even how I should and shouldn't feel.they certainly tell me that I reacted badly but what they never told me how they would have reacted better as they ve never been there and to be honest I wouldn't wish what I ve been through on my worst enemy.

Yes u can ur strong and have hope i can relate to everything u ave said but ur not alone im here sitting wiv u holding ur hand

:blanket:

:metoyou:
:cuppa:
Photo
cherry_girl
Aug 04 2013 09:03 AM
You're not alone sweetie, we're here for you xxx
Photo
tryingtobefree
Aug 04 2013 07:33 PM
I love your user name. it's so true IT'S TIME! I'm 34 years old and have head my dark secret in sence I was six, It's time. the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that things can only get better. please hang in there.
Never give up! Yes YOU CAN "do this painful thing called life". And you can do it every day. In times of dearkness and despair, pray for help! HE will listen. HE always does! I'm not ultra-religeous or anything, just a catholic who use to go to church every Sunday, but seldom attends. I do believe in God though. I tell you truely, praying does NOT hurt! :) And it is NOT that hard to do!

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.