Photo

I just now found this out. *TW for talk of SU/De**h* [yes more from the apparent bearer of bad news]

Posted by lilyvanilla , 26 September 2013 · 146 views

*TW*

So, apparently. a girl I went to elementary school w/ um. left us.....

.......9 yrs ago next month. of her own accord. it happened in a reform/boarding school type place. she was 17.

this is so sad.

She didn't seem happy when I knew her so I can see her having an ED or something. but she was nice one of the few people who was nice to me back then. I remember her being the first to hurt me, emotionally.

I don't know how to feel about this how I 'should' feel, other than, obviously shocked and sad.

um. yeah.

wow.

After elementary school we didn't keep in contact just because, well, we didn't it didn't happen.

I always wondered what happened to her and I......now......now I know.

Photo
laurenbacall
Sep 26 2013 09:16 AM
Sitting with you...if okay. I am sorry for your loss. take gentle care.
Photo
lilyvanilla
Dec 23 2013 10:02 PM

thank you.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.