Photo

"A little more information, to add to my confusion...to add to the frustration..."

Posted by Shining_On124 , 25 May 2011 · 50 views

Last night, I had some small bad dreams. The first one was sort of a flashback about the assault, trying to remember how I was feeling while it was happening, but I blacked out.
Then I remember being in a court room with a case of he-said-she-said between Michael and I, that no one believed me. That because he was my boyfriend at the time, he couldn't do it, and Michael himself was calling me a liar, wondering why I was bringing this all up now. There was some other scenes in between, but I forget what they were about. Fortunately, it didn't affect my sleep too much.

Just when I thought that my recovery was all I had to worry about....sheesh.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.