Photo

Posted by Dollygirl , 02 April 2012 · 46 views

I don't even feel like a teenager anymore. I feel old, I feel like I have skipped a few years. Everyone says I act other than my age, that I act wiser or more sensible. I didn't chose it :'( I want to feel young and carefree. I can't even remember what it felt like to not feel hurt :( I genuinely can't remember the careless feeling. I feel like I've been forced to grow up. To act as an adult and deal. Deal with things I don't want to have to deal with. And nobody around me understands, not my parents, my family or my friends. No one gets it. Can't cope with the pain anymore :(

i feel the same, and even on my darkest days i take comfort in knowing i'm not alone, i hope being here makes you realise this. you are so very strong and not alone. :hug:
Thank you :(

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.