Photo

*t su* Do you still wish on the stars?

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story 30 November 2012 · 93 views

When I found my sister lying their everything stopped. I saw the story in slow motion.

I remember coming home from school, I had brought back food and clothes and my grading sheet. I was so excited and thought nicola would be so happy. I burst through the front door. The house was ransacked. The first thing I thought is that my step father had been around. We had escaped his abuse. I was scared that he had hurt Nics.

It was then I realised that the cd player was skipping and repeating. Over and over. Taunting. +44's song that says 'this isn't just goodbye, this is I can't stand you'. For some reason, it filled me with such sense of uneasiness. I could hear the bath running. I remember shouting for Nics and seeing the water seeping through the door. I still led myself to believe that she had fallen asleep in there.

This where I am going to stop. I aren't ready to see it in words. Words are incapable of describing the moment and emotions. I miss her with all my heart.

A happy memory that trickles back, is being on the beach with my sister and brother. We had a camp fire and our dad (my stepfather) was on a fishing trip. We lay down, silence but wishing, dreaming on the stars.

Photo
blondie2002
Nov 30 2012 09:00 PM
:tear: I'm so sorry one.day
Don't be, it'll be okay. She's free somewhere :) but gosh what I'd give right now to hear her xOxO

March 2015

S M T W T F S
29 30 31    

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.