Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
It looks like I am still depressed, and I have become suicidal again. I was emptying a shelf of my bookcase and I found the list, so I would like to share it here. I have been trying to work towards these things, I really have, but I seem to be about in the same place as I was nine months ago. It really has been a waste of a year, I feel.
Anyways, these are this is what I would like my life to look like, and I hope that being more mindful of my goals will make it easier to find them:
1. I want to grow intellectually for the entirety of my life
2. I want to raise, or contribute to the raising of emotionally intelligent, critically thinking, passionate children
3. I want to have intimate friendships
4. I want to write at least one thing of publishable quality
5. I want to learn to feel okay in my body and learn to feel okay in the present moment
6. I want to live in an aesthetically pleasing and peaceful
7. I want to keep my body in healthy and good condition
8. I want to have a career which I find fulfilling to my personality and natural talents which contributes to society
9. I want to be financially stable
10. I want to overcome my PTSD symptoms
11. have a place to call home