Photo

Anxiety & Behavior

Posted by LikeCharlotte , 29 March 2013 · 23 views

Since I started writing my story and trying to open up I have found myself "picking" and not really being aware of it until I bleed or it hurts. I think it is a dissociation/anxious thing but I am taking a break until I feel I can control it. In the last week or so I have really messed up my scalp.

Maybe I am not as ready as I thought I was. One step at a time I suppose. :tear:

Photo
Shattered17
Apr 03 2013 02:16 PM
Hi Charlotte

I'm sorry you're struggling with your anxiety. I've done that quite a bit myself. I dig my nails into and scratch my arms to pieces without realising I'm even doing it. It's frustrating and painful isn't it?

Sending safe hugs. Hope you're feeling better soon. We'll be here listening whenever you are ready. There's no rush at all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Megan x
:metoyou:
Photo
LikeCharlotte
Apr 04 2013 10:49 AM

Hi CharlotteI'm sorry you're struggling with your anxiety. I've done that quite a bit myself. I dig my nails into and scratch my arms to pieces without realising I'm even doing it. It's frustrating and painful isn't it?Sending safe hugs. Hope you're feeling better soon. We'll be here listening whenever you are ready. There's no rush at all :hug:/> :hug:/> :hug:/> Megan x :metoyou:/>

It is a little better because I am pinning my hands down and oversleeping. I need some sunny days! Thank you Megan.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.