Photo

Little me?

Posted by MissHannah , 23 January 2013 · 54 views

I posted something about this, DID like syptoms recently.

Today I feel really disconnected, whther that is the right word I don't know. Nor do I care.
I don't care what I have, what its called or what anyone thinks. I just want to be understood.

I'm terrified that the more and more stuff I need to talk about here that no one will keep up with it.
I don't expect that, I'm just worried. Like it will be easier to not post because having to explain things. Its not that its too uncomfortable(some things are of course) i just stress myself out over it.

I have lots going on right now, I'm scared I might get left behind. Like I did to her.

This is me being more honest than I ever have here okay? Today i've 'checked out' and back in. I've felt like a litlle girl. I've felt like another child.
Which I feel right now.
I keep thinking about how do i know i feel like another child, how do i know thats what im feeling. As far as i know i've never another kid so how would i know what it feels like?

See this is the stuff i'm scared to let out.

Alot is going on right now. I'm starting to look at my relationship with my mum very differently :hissyfit:

She didn't do her job as well as I've been convincing myself.

Not feeling like myself right now.

I thought csa, r and partner r were the only things bothering me. What feels like emotional abuse remembered too.
Inppropriate behaviour towards me and bullying are also things that have gotten me here.

Its so wonderful lately some walls have come down, i've been letting my bf in more. What feels like 'teen me' had given up on any more walls coming down.
Yay!

Right now I'm a little bit teary, I find it really difficult and embarassing but can I have a hug if anyone has one?

I think that's all thats needed right now.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thank you
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know about being overwhelmed with stuff.

I am not sure you need worry about explaining yourself. Sometimes people will have insights even without the whole story, sometimes people will remember your story and sometimes as you tell your story it 'slots into place' more and something that took paragraphs to explain once, end up taking just a sentence or two.

I've had a big reevaluation of my relationship withy mum. It's all good. You are still you but will be easier in your skin when you've gone through this.
Littlegirlforgotten
Jan 30 2013 03:04 AM
You'd be amazed at how well we tend to understand where you're coming from. Here, you won't get left behind or forgotten about. There is going to be someone here when you reach out even if you are only asking for hugs. Who knows, maybe even days after your first post someone will stop in and give you even more.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
See? Not forgotten or left behind. Remembered and embraced!
LGF
Littlegirlforgotten, Thank you so much for taking the time to say this :)

This means an awful lot to me thank you :metoyou:

August 2014

S M T W T F S
17181920 21 2223

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.