Photo

Love.

Posted by Kaity , 17 August 2012 · 15 views

How to Save a Life.
Step 1.

I turned on my ipod today and the first song that came on was Collide by Howie Day. Beautiful song, I watch So You Think You Can Dance, and a few seasons ago two contestants danced wonderfully to this song. Ever since then I have had this fantasy that I danced with the love of my life and we got so wrapped up into each other and the song that we were in our own little world. I have not found the love of my life yet but that is the kind of love I so badly yearn for.

So many of us fear that we will never be loved, at least I know I do. But really, I need to step back and take a look at the people who surround me. I have some great friends, I have met some great people, and I know there are people out there that love me. You should do the same, just take a minute to think about it, SOMEONE out there loves you. Even if you don't love yourself sometimes.
And if you can't think of anyone that loves you, I love you.
I love everyone, everyone is beautiful, and I hope someday you can see that within yourself.

Photo
greenteahero
Aug 17 2012 10:01 PM
thats beautiful, thanks for writing...
i hope you find the love of your life.. it will be worth waiting for :) even if it not just one but many loves of your life :)
What a beautiful soul you are. Blessings

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.