Photo

It was like being raped all over again..... TW

Posted by amandaunderthepink , 07 August 2013 · 92 views

So I went to a local grocery store yesterday-close to my house. I was waiting for a lady I had agreed to buy a pair of pants off of. All of a sudden I heard my name. I looked up and a blonde woman was coming toward me. She asked how I was and I told her I was good except I didnt know her. It was P, my rptst sister. She stood there and acted like mothing had happened. She went into the store and I met the woman, got my jeans, went home. and fell apart. My boyfriend was so distressed, he came to stay the night with me-which gave me some comfort. I am scared now....there is a supposed no contact order ans she is to have nothing to do with me. I do not feel safe! :blanket: :blanket: :blanket: :blanket:

Sitting with you (if its okay? :blanket) something similar happened with me and I'm so sorry it gave echoes of the past. I'm glad your boyfriend gave you some comfort. Thinking of you and trying to take some fear away.
:butterfly:
Photo
TiMe2HeaLMe
Aug 07 2013 04:27 PM
Sitting with you if ok :cuppa:
Photo
amandaunderthepink
Aug 08 2013 07:37 AM
thank you- Im still shaken up :butterfly: It feels like my world has flipped upside-down and all around and IDK how to fix it

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415161718 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.