Photo

A/1

Posted by Nevetuli , 01 April 2013 · 31 views

This morning, kids are off school. Spring break so they slept in. My husband had bacon and eggs with me this morning. Becca got some of my bacon... lol

Today is the day when I go to sitdown with the advocate and the investigators. I am innerly scared alot but I am going to tell them everything. I know that I can do this.

I posted my story on the forum. I have opened up about my situation and I have opened up to myself about the reality of this situation and what needs to be. I have always said all it takes is for 1 good person to do nothing.. (for bad things to exist).. I don't want to be that one person. So I am going to fight back. I am going to fight back stronger then my attacker.

Bob the Builder.. Can we do this... YES WE CAN!!!! My motto has always been "Just do it" I even own the shoes, shirt etc... Now it's time for me to stop thinking about how it makes me look and take care of business.

I want to thank everyone who read my story and left a comment. It reassures me that I am not viewed as weak. I just thank you so much for helping me with all the comments and the questions everyone has answered.

Thank you to all my wonderful friends and lots of love to you ALL... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Goal for today: Tell them everything with NO holding back. As far as my accomplishments I did wrote more on the 29th infact that's when I wrote my story on forum. GO ME!!!!!

Thank you all again for being such a blessing to me... :heart:

best of luck today, everyone here believes in you. I hope it goes as easily as possible for you and you can treat yourself for doing this. :hug: :hug:
Good for you! Cheering you on. Be kind to yourself after the meeting. It could be v draining.
Photo
wavescalmme
Apr 01 2013 12:41 PM
Pocket riding with you. Offering lots of support, care and love. Holding your hand on this journey. You are not alone. I am so proud of you. I know you are proud of yourself too. Keep that feeling. YES YOU CAN DO IT! So Just Do It!

Sending tons of hugs and comfort.
When you finish please take a little extra self-care.

Waves
:metoyou:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. Love to you all!!!!! I did it.. I said everything.. I go back tomorrow for the drawing and followup. Thank you all so much. <3

I am so tired.. :hug:

July 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.