Photo

Avoiding things

Posted by MissHannah , 09 December 2012 · 106 views

I avoid my mind being uninterupted. I need distractions and my attention to be held.

I avoid calls from the only friend i have i left. I can't pretend to be interested in her pointless complaints. I wish she'd really care. And listen.

I avoid reaching out to anyone. I worry people will see me as desperate or needy.

I avoid admitting these things. They make me feel selfish. I feel self centered talking about what i want. What i want never mattered before.

I avoid admitting theses things. Do people think im pathetic? Thats all i can wonder.

I don't think your pathetic. I think your just like me.
Photo
acceptingme
Dec 09 2012 10:44 PM
i dontthink you're pathetic, mh. i understand so muchof what youhave written. with you! *hug* if ok

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.