Photo

Work Driving Me To Distraction

Posted by cordeliaVorkosigan , 05 September 2012 · 116 views

Been working 50-60 hours a week for a month now. I've been out of town on business and only back on the weekends to see my son. It's exhausting. Next week will be my last week and I'll be able to get back to my normal routine and be home every night for my son. I'll only have to travel for the occasional meeting after this. This new project will run through at least March and then it will be extended or I will be assigned to another project.

Things with David are "real." There are no more secrets between us at least. I wasn't to happy to learn the whole truth about him but I accept it. He is flawed like the rest of us. At least he doesn't have to keep up the lie anymore.

I am leaving my love life open for now. I decided to sign up for eHarmony while David and I were fighting and I haven't turned off my profile yet. I think i want to see what else is out there. I don't know if I will move on. I'm confused but know I deserve a whole lot better than I have been getting.

I remember the 50+ work weeks and don't miss at all. Continue to take gentle care of yourself and things will work out in your favor.

With gentle love,
~YoursTruly

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.