Please,
Someone help me,
While I slowly lose my mind,
It's not adding up,
And I'm wasting so much time.
Intense waves of pain,
I can't do this.
Sigh.

pain is pain. i understand comparing and minimizing, i do it all the time. but, you deserve time and space to heal. pain is horrible, no matter what, who, or how much. please give yourself space and time to heal. you belong here...it was significant. please keep sharing, if it helps you.
You are allowed, i understand minimizing too.
You deserve support as much as anyone else.

x
Photo
Simpletruth
Dec 15 2012 05:58 PM
It's just so hard to come to terms with the fact that I was abused. I just don't know how to swallow that information.
Thank you for your replies. I appreciate them.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

August 2014

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.