Photo

10/08/2012

Posted by bellachai , in dreams 04 October 2012 · 71 views

Since having the nose hose (CPAP) to sleep with I have been dreaming and remembering them. I am asuming that means I am acheiving quality REM sleep but it is kinda of freaking me out so thought I will post them under a new category to acheive interpretation and then letting them go. I shall see how it goes for awhile.

My dad and I escaping our town in which evil was infilterating. My dad found a hiding place in a dark cave in a forest.

Key word:

CAVE - An Adventure in unknown territory with an unknown outcome

FOREST - Feeling lost/can't see the forest for the trees/losing perspective.

DARKNESS - Mystery or uncertainity

ESCAPING - Feeling manipulated, taken advantage of and/or threatened physically,mentally and/or emotionally in real life

My Dad - Today would be my dad and mom's 37the wedding aniversary
It is almost a year since he died and I miss him so much.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
2627 28 293031 

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

BLOG WARNING

I am not censoring any of my blogs.

There may be triggers here :trigger:

I thank all those who read

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.