Photo

why now

Posted by amc , 06 April 2013 · 15 views

Ok I just need to get this out I'm broken tonight my always suportive husband decided to ask for a divorce I don't understand why and specialy why now I have just gone for my first sesion with a T

Photo
missophelia
Apr 06 2013 01:14 PM
amc

I am very sorry. I can so relate. I had been in therapy for a short period of time, when my husband, who had been very supportive our whole marriage, told me he wanted out. He couldn't handle me being in therapy. I didn't understand why either.

But I understand you feeling broken. I know how much it hurts. I guess I am just saying, I am listening, and I understand. I hope that, even with this going on, that you continue with therapy, because right now that is the best way you can take care of you. And you deserve that. You deserve the best.

Safe hugs, if ok. And feel free to PM me any time you want or need to.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    why now
    missophelia - Apr 06 2013 01:14 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.