Photo

T away

Posted by kanata , 18 March 2012 · 71 views

It is just my luck to be in the middle of a crisis due to the anniversary and have my T go away for a week. He has tried his best to help me while gone by picking two of his colleagues for me to call, and letting me call his answering machine and e-mailing him. He tried to offer more help. To go to a place where they have supervision for a week. A safe place. But I can't take my dog so I decided not to go.

I feel bad for e-mailing him. Bad for leaving him a message while he is gone because it grounds me. I feel so stupid about the whole thing. Feel like I am asking for too much. Being too needy. It is disgusting.

I'd try to phone his colleagues but it is useless. They just know that I'm struggling with a past trauma anniversary. And I don't even know what help I want. Someone to magically make it all better.

I just feel sick. Being this huge emotional vampire. I hate myself for it. Why can't I handle this myself???

I am sending you support, also it sounds like your T would be more than happy for you to email him or leave a message if you feel like you need to. It is hard to not feel "needy," at the same time it is so important to realize your T is SAFE and has given you permission to reach out.

I am sending you support, also it sounds like your T would be more than happy for you to email him or leave a message if you feel like you need to. It is hard to not feel "needy," at the same time it is so important to realize your T is SAFE and has given you permission to reach out.

Thanks for your support. It means a lot. It is hard when you have been raised to never ever show weakness by asking for help to suddenly be this emotional black hole that needs support 24/7.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 141516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.