Photo

Thanks dad.

Posted by mockingbird , 21 April 2010 · 70 views

Every time I hurt myself it's because of you.

I'll just break down in the middle of something because you hurt me so bad.

Sometimes I'm too numb to feel because of you.

Anytime I think about sex and am physically and emotionally repulsed it's because of you.

I have no idea what a father daughter relationship is actually supposed to look like.

You made me hate my body and my soul.

You made me feel useless, just something to be used.

You taught me how to give a guy oral sex when I was four. What four year old needs to know that?

I've doubted myself and hated myself too many times because of this.

I don't know what it's like to feel loved without feeling violated.

I'm 16 and I've thought about SU thousands of times.

Thanks Dad. Thanks a fucking million.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

This is

A blog about life, growing up, repressed memories, self loathing, SI, and CSA. Read at your own risk. Comments are always appreciated.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.