Photo

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 13 August 2012 · 72 views

8/4/12 "Recently things with my fiancÚ have been less than pleasant, and according to him it's my fault. I'm pretty much head-over-heels in love with him, and he seems to have a problem with that...which makes me curious why he asked me to marry him in the first place."

Fortunately, we have reconciled our differences. It's funny how letting things go is how we got everything back...well, I guess you can't technically get something back without letting it go to begin with, so it's funny how giving up on something can fix everything.

When I confronted him about lying to me on his whereabouts and stuff, he told me I was too clingy and it was pushing him away so he had to lie because he didn't want to hurt me. That went well, eh? Anyhow, he also told me that if we didn't spend some time apart, he would leave me. That hurt to hear, but I gave it a shot. I gave him time, space and left him to his own devices for a while. There was, and currently is, no contact between us unless he contacts me first. It may sound silly, but I don't want to show much interest if he doesn't. Since I've been leaving him alone, he's been the guy I first fell in love with.

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be."
I always thought that was bullshit, I always thought that if you didn't cling onto it for dear life, it would leave and never come back. It turns out, clinging onto it for dear life will make it leave and never come back. Do I expect anyone to care? Not so much. I was just sharing my breakthrough.

Photo
blondie2002
Aug 14 2012 12:15 AM
That makes perfect sense. Tyvm for shareing. :)

May 2015

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.