Photo

Not so new guy..

Posted by Dollygirl , 24 September 2012 · 81 views

The new guy, has now been my boyfriend for months. I trust him with everything inside me, and that frightens me incredibly. He knows my secret. He didn't judge me, he held me :( I didn't feel disgusting, and shamed by his reaction, I felt sad. He's such a nice boy. Nice, so nice. I feel like he's more than I deserve, I feel like I'm nothing and he sure is something. I just know I'm happy, but feel as if that's not right somehow, idk why. But I really am happy when I'm with him. It's when I'm not with him and I'm alone at night, that's when I have the nightmares :(

Thank you Hannah, yeah I just feel like somehow it's wrong, I just don't feel deserving of it :( thank you for replying, it means a lot x
Your more than welcome. I know that feeling, i also know someone can tell you a million times you are deserving and still not believe it. I hope in time you can see this in yourself. Whilst you can't everyone is here to remind you. Thanks for adding me as a friendtoo x

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27 28 293031  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.