Photo

I'm in love. SH*T

Posted by Lucchia , 25 May 2011 · 96 views

And I hate that I'm in love. IM SUCH A MORON. I SHOULDNT BE LETTING MYSELF FALL IN LOVE AGAIN. It's like I'm asking for it...I feel like an idiotic cow for liking him.

But still...he takes me to the movies, takes me to a restaurant, pays for my tickets (although I bribed him into letting me pay for the food). He doesn't kiss me, because I don't show that I feel something for him. I hold his hand during the movie, and he doesn't take his hand away. I want to kiss him so bad. I FEEL LIKE A KID, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?

And why do I hate myself for loving him?

Photo
LucyandMusic
May 25 2011 09:30 PM
Are you scared? Maybe
Personally, I think you should enjoy the feeling (insn't it nice, after all? ;) ) and let things roll ahead at their own speed. You could initiate hand-holding outside the movies aswell as sort of a.. subtle hint? It's not too much, friends can hold hands too, but it should be enough to let him know you kind of like him. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I'd let the guy take initiative in the kissing frontier, at least for me it's less scary because I won't have to worry being turned down and ending up feeling embarrassed.

Love is such a sweet thing, embrace that feeling.

Hugs (if alright),

- M

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Just FYI

The two times I wrote here, it was out of anger. It was to vent. I'm a weird person, I know that, but please, please, if you comment, use R, T and only safe hugs. I know it sounds weird, but that's part of the way I cope with this.

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.