Photo

Shit under the fingernails

Posted by EVH , 05 November 2013 · 279 views

Neuro assignment due today, 40%, and I'm staring at a blank page, not even one word. I feel drained. Empty. And yet my head is so full it hurts. Sleepless night. 5 coffees so far. I will never finish it on time. I won't finish it at all. I don't even know where to begin. I'm too fucking stupid to write this. All I can do right now is crying and throwing things.

Went for a run ignoring this fucking back pain, my knees and arm. I went for a run to find a place where no one can see me. Where no one can hear me. A place where I can just be. Thank God for Australian bushes. Found a nice tree and started hitting it. Over and over, screaming and crying, feeling lost and angry at myself. Who am I? What is wrong with me? I hate this. I hate my past, hate the flashbacks, hate having gaps in my memory, hate school, hate not being able to be a normal girl, talking, sharing, hate hurting the ones I love over and over again. I'm about to explode. I don't know how to stop this.

What I know is this. If you're sitting in a hole, stop digging. Or you'll end up with shit under your fingernails.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug::hug:  Learning how to think differently, perceive differently, is one of the hardest things in the world.  It's a marathon all on its own, this run to change our thoughts.  :blanket:

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.