Photo

wish i was an island

Posted by Evie03 , 24 June 2012 · 48 views

so im awake at 1.35am and at 2pm today i have to tell my sister that i saw her being SA and i dont think she remembers it as she was a baby.

so many emotions going on in my head right now feels like it is going to explode. so i have painted my nails, moved my house around, done washing, and baked cookies... what to do next?

i wish there was an easier way to tell her other than me doing it, but as the police put it " is there something wrong with your mother" and the answer is yes in many ways. so i guess i am the best person to tell her, even thou i am a lil scared of flipping out and being put in the ward again.

so i have work in the morning, and am planning to just focus on that for the morning then prepare in the afternoon what to do when she probably freaks out and yells at me saying im a liar. but i guess at least she will have heard it from me, not *** and has the true story.

im scared how this is going to affect her. poor thing is in her last year of school and just had her school ball and has glandular fever. wish timing was better, for her to be able to concentrate on her school work more. maybe i can get her compassionate something for everything that is going down... hmm... must inquire about that.

i wish i was an island, not needing ne1 and no1 needing me... then i could just disapear in my island and never come out. and none of this would have happened cause id be on an island.

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time right now Evie. Just know that we're all here for you if you want to talk. :hug:

February 2015

S M T W T F S
2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.