Photo

I want him to pay

Posted by Aurora325 , 04 May 2013 · 85 views

:trigger:

I was raped again. I can't believe it. The man I went to when I was hurting, a man I told everything too. He raped me. How could he be so cruel. I am proud that I realized it was rape only a year after it happened, since the other attacks took me 4 years to come to terms with. But again?! WHY!!!! I don't know what to do. Before we started hooking up I heard rumors of him raping another girl. He told me it was a lie, other people backed him up, stupid me. I was blinded by attraction, I should have known. Especially when he joked about me getting raped. That fucking pig. Why didn't I leave right then and there?! Nope, I stayed, and he raped me. I don't know what to do now. It has been a year, there is no evidence, we hooked up for a while even after, I still see him randomly, He is my fucking neighbor. My kitchen window is directly across from his bedroom window, now it makes me sick. Should I let our mutual friends know that he is a pig?! I wan't him to pay. I never pressed charges on the other two men, I was to afraid. But I want this one to pay.

I'm so sorry Aurora for what you're going through. Sending support your way
Photo
picklewheeze
May 05 2013 11:29 AM
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. It is completely up to you what you do with this, he has no right to control you. If you tell people and they decide to hate him, thats up to them. You've just told the truth. He cant do anything about that. Just be careful.
None of it was your fault, not stupid you. It soiunds as yhough he was manipulative, thats not your fault. You shouldnt have had to have left him, he shouldnt have done what he did.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.