Photo

Psychosomatic Response

Posted by Szilvia , 21 May 2013 · 155 views

The more I uncover, the more I feel physically ill. I can't turn back now, but how much can a person reexperience of past happenings? The mind is a powerful thing. Where does it end? When do I know that I've hit rock bottom?

Photo
moonaftermidnight
May 22 2013 02:33 PM
I know the feeling... the past 3 days have been hell for me because of exactly ehat you are describing.
Photo
yarnfoolishness
May 22 2013 06:57 PM
I don't know when it ends. I only know that it does.

I don't think there is a "bottom". I think there's just sections of bad/washed out road and sections of gravel road and sections of good paved road. I think we eventually find our way to good paved road and learn to spend most of our time there. I know we can still end up on the bumpy road sometimes, but we won't be stuck there forever.

You won't be stuck with this forever either. Hold on. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

:metoyou:
Thank you both. I appreciate the reponses.
Take care.Ciao,Szilvia

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.