Photo

Missing my friend

Posted by Sarana , 13 December 2010 · 13 views

Have been feeling devastated that I've lost a friend. Spent so much time together, and then when I questioned motives, that was it, written off, "don't contact me anymore." I've alway been wary to let anyone in. I let people in very infrequently. When I'm hurt in the process, I'm always shocked and surprised. I value this friend's attributes, and thought they valued mine. I'm babbling on, but I am heartbroken that I could be written off so easily. I suppose at this point, I must just move on and hope only happiness for her. She deserves happiness, as do I. May we both find it.

Iam sorry . I have also lost my best friend she dose not answer my phone calls or text . we spent so much time together I miss her so much . :tear: . All I can do is wish her the best and remember the times we spent together .

Iam sorry . I have also lost my best friend she dose not answer my phone calls or text . we spent so much time together I miss her so much . :tear: . All I can do is wish her the best and remember the times we spent together .

I, too, am sorry for your loss, punky. The heart aches, but one day at a time, right? Because I let so few people in, I felt the loss deeply. Be well and thank you.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.