Photo

Feeling lost...

Posted by anabella , 22 September 2011 · 39 views

hmm, don't know how to start, but i'm feeling lost, i still live with my abuser and there 's nowhere to go! it's frustrating... i have no one to talk to, i'm feeling lost and lonely, no one knows about what i have been through.. Struggeling alone's not easy at all! i'm really lost...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-GPbYcTDbQ

Photo
collegegirl
Sep 23 2011 09:41 PM
Hey Anabella,
No one knows what I'm going through either. I don't live with my abuser like you do, but i feel your pain. I never told a soul about what happened. And until now, I never really admitted it to myself. It happened when I was a kid. And for some reason, the memories are resurfacing. I guess I've repressed the memories. But now, it's all I've been thinking about. I just created this account hoping I'd find support and someone who knows what I'm going through. I'm also hoping to help others get through their pain. Hope to hear back from you.
sorry for you 'ev been through Collegegirl, good you still have hope though, this's very important. It's not easy to cope alone and to live with a big amount of sadness. still life goes on, there's the other part of life which can bring joy and happiness! thanks for your comment, i appreciate it :hug:

August 2014

S M T W T F S
17181920 21 2223

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.