Photo

In Bed

Posted by Labyrinth , 03 April 2008 · 69 views

Christopher is in bed right now, trying not to go to sleep. I want to go take a shower, but he is absolutely refusing to take a nap. My mom is subing for the after school program so she won't be home till five. I'm hoping that Chris goes to sleep and I can take a shower before then. She starts taking classes tomorrow- Friday night and Saturday all day. It is going to be a lot of time with the kids at times I'm use to having off. On a high note, she took a personal day tomorrow so that she can leave extra early, so I'll be able to sleep in.

On another note...

A couple of my friends are mad at me because I haven't seen them in so long. I'd like to see THEM raising a 3 year old and 22 month old and then be able to just go anywhere at anytime. They only have their selves to worry about- they don't have to worry about small children or money. They are pretty well off financially and have families to support them instead of families who need support. I wish I had their problems.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.