Photo

doomed...

Posted by missophelia , 06 November 2013 · 179 views

I feel doomed. 

I don't feel good. 

I don't feel like I'm going to last much longer.

I am doomed.

Photo
angel.heart
Nov 06 2013 08:57 PM

nooooooooooo....i hope you aren't serious :( if you are, shoot me a pm. i'd love to help

Photo
missophelia
Nov 06 2013 09:03 PM

Accalia

Thank you for your concern. 

This is how I feel.  My depression.l

Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Nov 06 2013 10:21 PM

Thinking of you.... I'm glad you can recognize that these are only feelings, and feelings that come of an illness, not the absolute truth. I hope you can find some hope, somehow, soon.

Hey Missophelia,

I am sorry you are feeling so down.  That's ok, we all do at times, going through the recovery process. 

My thoughts are with you.  You are not alone.  I have had suicidal thoughts as sometimes things just seem so hard.  We get tired of going through this process and just wish it would end. 

Are you seeing a T?  I hope you are seeing someone who can help you through this difficult time.

Hang in there.  Life is worth it.  You are worth it!

There are people here on Pandy's who care about you. 

I am here if you need to chat.

Hugs to you MO.

Tina  :)

oh miss   - hugs and sending huge vibes of positive energy to stomp out the doomed feelings. please keep writing and checking in here?

Photo
missophelia
Nov 07 2013 04:13 PM

thank you everyone. 

Im glad you checked in Miss...hope you are doing a bit better.

Photo
missophelia
Nov 08 2013 05:00 PM

thanks Zelda.  doing about the same, but trying to keep hope that I'll start feeling better

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.