Photo

lost...

Posted by missophelia , 23 March 2013 · 68 views

I feel like I've lost myself. Lost myself in my depression. And my anger and anxiety. And I'm not sure how to come back from that.

Everything just feels so dark. Everything looks so dark to me.

I am really trying to fight it, the urge to just give up is so strong.

My urges to SI are so strong, too. And I'd like to be able to say that I've fought them and resisted. But I haven't. Which just adds a whole other layer to how I am feeling.

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Mar 23 2013 03:59 PM
I am sorry for what you are going through :hug: :hug:
Photo
missophelia
Mar 23 2013 04:16 PM
thanks, Untangling

:hug: :hug:
Photo
missophelia
Mar 23 2013 07:10 PM
thanks, journey29

:metoyou:
Hold on hon. Things will get better. You are loved! :hug:/> :hug:/> :hug:/>
Photo
missophelia
Mar 23 2013 08:04 PM
thanks, Susan

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hang in there missophelia :metoyou: :hug: :hug:
:hug:
Photo
missophelia
Mar 25 2013 05:06 AM
thanks, Nevetuli

:hug:
Thank you, you are such a wonderful person.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
14 15 1617181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.