Photo

The Solution

Posted by bellachai , 24 July 2013 · 148 views

Called the hematologist dr office as soon as they opened Monday morning. Had to leave a message of no antibiotics yet please help.

My Doctor's nurse called 20 minutes later. She tells me that my culture was positive for an UTI (I have been told this 5 times now since July 10th) and she will call in the; she stops and says 'Oh'. Then she tells me my doctor has prescribed an antibiotic by IV for 8 days. What!!! How??

I go to the infusion center every morning and sit for an hour while the antibiotic is given by IV. I go home with the needle still in my arm. Oh what a joy this has been. I have done 2 days and have 6 more to go.

Although I do have to say that considering my history it would not be unusual if I developed an upper respritory infection and this antibiotic will kill any bacteria I may or may not have.

I am so drained of energy and so very very tired.

Blessings to all

Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Jul 24 2013 06:39 PM
I hope you feel better soon, Bella. Thinking of you.
I'm thinking of you and feel so angry for you about all of this.
:hug:
Photo
shelliebelle
Jul 28 2013 02:19 AM
(((((((((gentle feel better hugs just for you))))))))))))))))

March 2015

S M T W T F S
2930 31     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.