Photo

Ugh..

Posted by IAtethecookie , 25 October 2011 · 65 views

I wonder how long it will take me to realize that I am inside my body and no one else has a right here but ME.

My fibro flared up, and it took me so long to realize it that my brain is in fibro fog. i feel so stupid. I'm scared of being around men, I feed their look..their touch.

Even my own boyfriend's. I don't want to be touched right now. Everything hurts. I just want to sleep forever.

Photo
HowAmIStillBeautiful
Oct 27 2011 09:12 PM
I understand what it's like not to want to be touched by anyone... once, when i was being intimate with someone, i started having a flashback, and i just turned my head to the side and stopped talking and making eye contact,... we talked about it later, and he knows what happened to me, and he said he knew something was going on with me, and i asked him why he didn't stop, and he said he didn't know if he was imagining things... IDK... I guess I'm just trying to say that I understand what it's like to go through times where you just don't want anyone to touch you or anything because it just reminds you of what happened before... [[[hugs if ok]]] it will be ok...

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415 16 171819

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.