Photo

Quotes

Posted by aFriend2 , 09 March 2013 · 71 views

Gandhi Quotes
The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

"It is not that I do not get angry. I don't give vent to my anger. I cultivate the quality of patience as angerlessness, and generally speaking, I succeed. But I only control my anger when it comes. How I find it possible to control it would be a useless question, for it is a habit that everyone must cultivate and must succeed in forming by constant practice."

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.

good quotes hun
I like reading the quotes hun as they have so much meaning to them i was raised up in a religous way it was that religon that sort of got me through i have not been back to that religon for along time hard to have beliefs when soul is so tormented

Gandhi quotes make one think about the inner self alot
It is good that your beliefs gave you something of help. At the same time, I do relate personally and very directly to what you say about it being hard to have beliefs when the soul is so tormented.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Quotes
    aFriend2 - Mar 10 2013 12:16 PM
  • Photo
    Quotes
    fairies - Mar 10 2013 09:50 AM
  • Photo
    Quotes
    fairies - Mar 09 2013 10:42 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.