Photo

Maybe Memories

Posted by Shining_On124 , 10 June 2011 · 68 views

Last night I had a weird scene play in my head.

It was me, walking into Michael's "outside room" (as they called it - it was a glass room that had been built on the side of the house, they used it as a separate living room).

He was sitting on the couch in a black T-shirt and black Dickies. When he saw me approach, he lay down on his side, spread lengthwise over the couch.

I walked over to him.

In the dream, and upon waking, I remembered this exact scene from my past. He had called me to come over and "hang out" in a summer's eve after we'd broken up one time.

I don't know why I went, I was a stupid teenager (or maybe I honestly thought he had more than sex on the brain when we hung out - I was always wrong).

That same scene kept replaying in my head over and over. I couldn't get to sleep till 5am that morning.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.