Photo

I think I found it

Posted by voice*~* , 16 July 2012 · 126 views

I have been gone from Pandy's for around 7 months now. While I was gone I have started to find myself and freedom. I just stopped in to check on old friends. I am not sure if I will be back or not, because I think in my healing I have out grown Pandy's. Pandy's was a start for me and it gave me so much, but I don't think I need it anymore. I am free from him, he can't hurt me anymore.

If this is to be goodbye, to all my sisters and brothers out there I send you love and respect. You will never truly be alone in your fight. Others are fighting beside you right now and those who have gone before you continue to fight for you. It took me time and a lot of love to see that. I pray you all find what you are looking for. Peace, justice, or happines. I believe you will in time and I will believe for you even when you hurt too much to believe for yourself. If you are reading this you are an amzing and strong human being. I know many of you do not believe me right now, but you are. Hold on to every good and beautiful memory as tightly as you hold onto the bad, if not more.

:goodluck: & stay :strong:

Thank for the beautiful written post. Glad you are doing extremely well and I hope that one day, I will be just as strong like you are.

Take care :)

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.