Photo

WoW

Posted by Punky , 14 April 2012 · 106 views

WoW . yesterday i meet with my new therapist i was so scared to go i didn't want to have to explain stuff al over agian . but as soon as i walked in her office she was waiting for me she welcome me and took me into her office it was nice and calm differant then my other theapist office . we talked alittle she asked me about my alters and there names . i was a little sacared to tell her but she asked if it was ok . i told her she also asked if there is any thing they need that she can bring to help them feel safe . anything hello kitte or my little pony. she had some my little ponys (big plus for the little). i see her next week .

Photo
frozenheart
Apr 14 2012 12:42 PM
Sounds like a positive experience, good for you!
Photo
missophelia
Apr 15 2012 10:42 AM
I am so happy for you, that it went well. I can understand you being scared, and I know, it's so hard to start all over again with someone new.

But look how brave you were! You went! You did it!

And I'm so glad you see her again next week. She sounds very nice, and like she is going to be willing to work with you in whatever way is best to help you!

Hang in there, my friend! Big hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I am so glad this went well. I hope you find her safe and helpful cuz you deserve it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

July 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    WoW
    Punky - Apr 15 2012 10:31 PM
  • Photo
    WoW
    bellachai - Apr 15 2012 01:20 PM
  • Photo
    WoW
    missophelia - Apr 15 2012 10:42 AM
  • Photo
    WoW
    frozenheart - Apr 14 2012 12:42 PM
  • Photo
    LOST ALONE.
    bellachai - Apr 08 2012 09:12 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.