Photo

Thank you movies for destroying my day.

Posted by broken.in.silence. , 01 April 2012 · 98 views

So today I was watching TV and an add came on for a new movie coming out, The Raven. One of the clips from the movie showed a girl in a box and it just ripped my heart apart because when I was abused, my abuser told me that if I said anything to anyone he would put me in a box and leave me there and I would die there. I thought that I was over these feelings but now I just feel terrible. :'(

Photo
missophelia
Apr 01 2012 04:09 PM
I'm really sorry that happened to you. I don't know what I can say to make you feel better, but I understand. There is one episode of Law and Order SVU that for me is particularly triggering.

I hope that doesn't happen again for you, and I hope you are feeling a little better. I'm thinking of you.
Photo
broken.in.silence.
Apr 18 2012 12:10 AM
Thank you very much missophelia :)

September 2014

S M T W T F S
14 15 1617181920

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.