Photo

Can this Feeling go AWAY

Posted by ~Samantha~ , 13 February 2012 · 75 views

I feel so alone, unwanted, and like the piece of garbage people have always said that I am. I know that it is something that people say oh it is fine and it is ok that I am feeling this, but it is not. I am hurt because of words that were said, but the only reason that it hurts because maybe it is true. If first years who have only known me for 6 months can say that than is it true. Sometimes I feel that I need to just go away and start working. Why do people not realize how much their words actually hurt, and than how real it feels in my life. Can this stop. Of course not why would it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just want to scream, I just want to cry and yet I can do neither because it is not considered right. i know that this is an insecurity but when it is said, it no longer feels like it may be a lie in my head but it feels real. I wish that I could say something that was said two days ago did not hurt so bad, but all I really want to do is curl up and go to sleep.

Oh well, I guess in the end it doesn't really matter. As it is it is an insecurity and I need to get over it.

that stupid line "sticks and stones may break my bones..." is TOTALLY untrue. infact i think it's the opposite way. a physical injury heals hurts way less than ppl's words cuz it heals way sooner.

how have people told you that you are "a piece of garbage"? i totally know what it feels like to feel useless and just totally worthless. it sucks and i'm sorry.

oh and what do u mean by "first years" like freshmen? ppl can just smell insecurity. it's lame. but as for like if your truly worthless, i doubt it. unless u like hurt ppl, steal from them, violate them, etc.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
232425 26 272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.