Photo

Please stay

Posted by EVH , 27 March 2013 · 55 views

Today I can't even think clearly. Can barely stand up straight. Physically I feel like I'm close to a breakdown. It's been 12 weeks and 5 days and only 5hrs of sleep. I'm a wreck. I'm a mess. Cut my hand today. Thought it would help me forget. Help me get back to my false truth, to my life before the disclosure. It didn't. So I cut myself again and again. Don't recognize myself. Instead of pulling myself out of this dark place like I used to do before I'm sinking lower and lower.

Please, take me in your arms and hold me till I feel strong again. I want to be myself again.
Why can't you hear me...
Please don't go. Don't leave me alone.
I'm scared. It's dark in here. Please stay...
I don't wanna run anymore. I'm so tired. This pain is so overwhelming.

Please stay. I don't wanna be alone. Please stay.

I hear you. Sitting with you in the pain and darkness.
I'm sorry you are hurting. I hear you too.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.