Photo

Message to all

Posted by Thundere , 13 September 2013 · 51 views

Hi again. Sorry to bug you with this, it's just that I had planned to send a message to all fellow survivors.
And.. well, scatterbrained as I am, I forgot all about it.
That's why I'm posting this now:

When I'd first registered my account on Pandy's, while in waiting for the mods approval,
I went to the Testimonial section where I could read the stories of other fellow survivors.
Needless to say, I got teary eyed.
Not because of the fact that I was having a minor panic attack at that point in time, or the pain I'm constantly in, but simply due to the fact that there were so many people who suffered the same way I was.
Of course, I already knew that I'm "only 1 of the percentage", but reading it online, made me realize just how many people out there who survived something so horrible.
It's given me even more empathy for others than I already had,
and also given me the strength to keep fighting for survival.
I can never fully express the gratitude I feel simply for being here.

This is my bit of encouragement to all of you who's suffering right now:
Stay strong, stay fighting, stay alive! :strong:
/// Thundere

Photo
dragonfly218
Sep 13 2013 10:44 AM
Thank you for your message

Thank you for your message

You're welcome. :)
Thanks
I feel the same way.

Thanks I feel the same way.

I'm glad. :hi5:

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415161718 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.