Photo

Tomorrow...I need some pocket riders please :(

Posted by nee , 19 June 2012 · 41 views

My t was right. I'm having a lot of issues with trusting my husband. It's not like I think he's going to go out and cheat on me. It's not that kind of trust. It's the little things that have come up over time that I just can't seem to let go of.

He tells me over and over again that he'll do something...sometimes as minor as washing the dishes and never does it. Maybe that isn't trust, that's just me being a pain in his ass and making me feel like his mother rather than his wife. That's a big issue too. I hate having to pick up after him or wait for him to do something.

Guess that trust comes more with the issues he and I had a couple years ago with his daughter. Maybe I'm being too hard on him, but dammit....I just wanted someone I could be an equal with. Someone to share the burdens and joys of my life with and instead I got a little kid who whines and tries everything he can to get out of doing things around the house. I'm so sick of it. :tear:

Then...there's tomorrow :bawling:

Tomorrow is the day I have to go get the uterine biopsy done. I'm so scared. It wasn't suppose to be until next week but they moved it to tomorrow because I started my period AGAIN...and it's apparently better to do it around that time. I'm scared of the pain...and I guess, I'm scared of the outcome too.

I need some pocket riders tomorrow with me...if anyone is willing. My husband will be there with me, too...to hold my hand when the pain gets to be too much. I hope it's not as bad as some say.

Photo
BrightNight
Jun 20 2012 02:40 AM
I'm in your pocket all through it. Good luck!!!
Thanks to you all...I really needed you today. That has got to be some of the worst pain I've had in a long time.

Like everything else in my life, it wasn't a "simple" procedure as I was wishing it would be. The "5-second" biopsy was turned into around 35 min. It felt like she was ramming a sword inside me all the way up to my bellybutton.

I cried :( But thankfully it's over and we should have the results some time next week. I guess she also took pity on me and my situation and I've been her patient for many many years so she only charged me for the procedure and not a visit also.

Thanks again for the support. It's good to know there are people who care!

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.