Photo

I got engaged last Tuesday!

Posted by Soulstar , 28 May 2011 · 89 views

Mac proposed last Tuesday:) A blue sapphire sterling silver ring and he is a greast guy...for real this time. He's sensitive and it causes him pain to know how much I've been hurt by abuse but I think I left out rape....or the exact degree and amounts of times and who. I tried the first time story yesterday but chickened out. I just don't want to see pain in his beautiful blue eyes. We don't have to rush into everything in our pasts. He accepts my bi-polar 1 and loves ALL OF ME, the good , the bad the ugly. Date set in two years. Love and respect to all....

Zoexoxo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Photo
forgetful01
May 28 2011 06:03 PM
Awww! That's so great!!! Congratulations! I wish you two the best of luck!
Photo
loveinflames
May 28 2011 06:08 PM
congratulations! that is fantastic!

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 14 1516171819

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.