Advocacy & Prevention for our Children

Registered members can add links to helpful sites, comment on sites, and search links. Guests can view links and comments. You can find options to link back to Pandora's Project here.

• Photo
    By highlyfavored

Submitted May 31 2009 12:09 AM

http://www.highlyinspired.zoomshare.com

I have written 2 Children's Books and made them available for purchase at www.highlyinspired.zoomshare.com to be used by parents, teachers, therapists, childcare facilitators, etc, for use as teaching tools to help train their children to avoid abduction/sexual abuse. The goal is arm children with the confidence to "Tell" in the event they are inappropriately propositioned. The titles of the books are as follows: "Always Tell A Grown-up" and "Don't Be Afraid To Shout No!" I have utilized these books to train and educate my 10 children and am extremely pleased with the results. I recognize that Early Education is the key and I am advocating for children everywhere.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.