Donna Mae DePola - Guest Speaker Chat ...May 25th 2013 ... for more information please read this!
Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
- You cannot submit a link
- You cannot add a comment
||squirrely on Mar 12 2006 10:14 PM
||Site contains a referral directory as well as downloadable newsletters.
We are a community of psychiatrists that educates and advocates on Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender mental health issues.
Our goals are to:
• Foster a fuller understanding of LGBT mental health issues;
• Research and advocate for the best mental health care for the LGBT community;
• Develop resources to promote LGBT mental health;
• Create a welcoming, safe, nurturing, and accepting environment for members; and
• Provide valuable and accessible services to our members.
© 2009 bfarber Links System 3.1.1