• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Children, History, Politics, Cheerleading, Heroes, It's always sunny in philadelphia, the office, Lost, this is embarrassing but The Hills, WWII, current events, Theater, books, human rights and to tell you the truth basically anything, I'm not picky and I love to learn about new things. It has more to do with the person than the topic, if you're interesting you can talk to me about sand and I'll be entertained ;) I'm easy to please
  1. I used to be terrified of ET, when I was younger my older bro convinced me et lived under my bed. I slept on the couch for like a month!!! but I think he's cute now. I also liked all of the scream movies and Howard stern. worst movies. Talented mr ripley: HORRIBLE HORRIBLE movie with a HORRIBLE ending. AI: that movie had like 10 different endings! whenever I thought It was finally over it just kept going. crouching tiger hidden dragon: WTF? I had no Idea what was going on and I walked out 20min into the movie. Rollerball: Another movie where I had no Idea what was going on. tv. I don't hate that much tv let me think umm.... I hate the VH1 countdowns and all the boring nature shows on discovery channel. Also anything on the discovery channel having to do w/snakes I have such a phobia! They're nasty!
  2. If I can't sleep I always take Nytol, It helps you go to sleep the Nyquil does except you don't have to be sick to take it.