• Last visited

1 Follower

About angry binky

• Rank
    kittens!

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://
  1. Hmm self validation. That's a tricky one. I think I've had a problem with this too. I've expected the therapists I've seen to know exactly what to do when I was in a bad spot, and if they didn't I felt like they had no idea what they were doing. Then one day it just popped into my head that while I may need help figuring out some of my issues, ultimately it was up to me to want to get better and to figure out the best way to do so. i could take up pages about issues of self worth so I wont go there for now :: On another note, whenever you have responded to my replies I have never thought you were overbearing/overwhelming with your words or advice. Take care (((Laney)))
  2. I'm alive By: Heather Nova ****T**** Your hands were covered in paint The pillow smothered my cry You were half charmer half snake I lived in dreamtime But I'm alive; I survived you And the bitter taste, the years I wasted All the hate is gone 'Cause I'm Alive Some nights I'd sleep in the car Just to escape you You drove devotion too far No-one could save you But I'm alive; I survived you And the bitter taste, the years I wasted All the hate is gone 'Cause I'm Alive I still have visions of you I still have nights to get through And when the trust isn't true I have these visions of you, visions of you But I'm alive; I survived you And the bitter taste, the years I wasted All the hate is gone cause I'm alive Ride on and fade away There's nothing more to say Ride on and fade away There's nothing more to say
  3. The absolute worst for me came from my own dad. I had just gotten out of the hospital and I said I didnt ever want to see my grandfather again because of what he did to me. My father's response: "He's your FAMILY, you need to just forgive him. And if you don't ever talk to him again, I'm going to make you quit going to your therapist because he obviously is making this a bigger deal than it is." Thanks dad, I love you too.
  4. It doesn't seem like it tonight, but it IS hard to post when you're new. I just don't want to upset anyone by saying the wrong thing, especially when replying to posts because it's so personal. This seems like such a wonderful place and I worry that I might muck it up.