http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  • Interests
    Computers, WOW, Internet, Photography, Reading
  1. Age: 38 Height : 1.60 Mts Weight: 86 KGs Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown 1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT Alone 2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The ar of love (Eric Fromm) 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A wrist gel pad, the rest is black and of course! my mouse. 4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Pictionary (Although I suck) 5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Shutterbug 6.FAVORITE SMELLS? Smell of rain 7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Smell of vomit 8.FAVORITE SOUND? Windchimes 9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Depression 10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I don't want to get up! I want go keep in bed jejeje 11.FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow 12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 4 13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Don't going to have any 14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Be happy and do not cause pain to others 15.FAVORITE FOODS? French fries 16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate 17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Nope 18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope 19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Scary 20.WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Caribe Izusu 21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Jesus 22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Vodka 23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer 24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes 25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Full time portrait photographer 26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? Yellow? Just for a change 27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes 28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half empty 29.FAVORITE MOVIES? Chances are, The sound of music 30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No 31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? Dirt? 32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 15 33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Don't really into sports 34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? Mecano 35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Desperate Housewives 36.FAVORITE CITY? Paris 37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Blumen (Flower in german) 38.FAVORITE SONG? I can only imagine (Mercy Me) 39. FAVORITE ACTOR (male & female) Arnold swartzenegger (sp?), Angelina Jolie
  2. By my current therapist.... I was in my 4th date with her, and I told her I didn't do the things she asked me to because I wanted her to know something about me.... So I told her the WHOLE story, not looking at her, crying silently while I did (the tears were there not the sobbing), and after I finished she told me... "Thank you for sharing this childish anecdote about you with me...." Neddles to say I got angry right away, and after that I had the talk with her to fix that term...
  3. I spend way too much time at the computer I drink too much I isolate myself I smoke a lot (and I'm not planning on leaving it now) Hummm this list can go on and on with me but I think these are the worst ones