Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Gender identity
    Female
  • Membership Type
    Survivor
  1. Age:32 Height: 182 cm Weight: I don`t want to say Hair/Eye Color: Blond, Green 1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT With my wife and five Guinea pigs 2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? John Irving- Until I find you! 3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A Sticker Stop! Do sometimes break! 4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? None 5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Der Spiegel ( The Mirror) a german News magazine 6.FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh mowed lawn 7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Valerian 8.FAVORITE SOUND? Squeaking my guinea pigs 9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? I can´t decide me 10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? When can I go to sleep again ? 11.FAVORITE COLOR? Black, blue 12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? If the answering machine tells who is in it 13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I don´t know 14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? My wife, my friends, don´t forget to be happy sometimes 15.FAVORITE FOODS? Chinese Food 16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla 17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Oh yes 18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes 19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool 20.WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Suzuki Swift - for two weeks 21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? I want to meet the boyfriend from my mum he died as I was 11 years old 22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Don´t like it 23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer. 24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? No 25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Nurse 26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? Blue 27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? I am currently in love. 28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half empty 29.FAVORITE MOVIES? Funny films 30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes. 31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? You don´t really wat to know it 32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? ??? 33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Soccer 34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? ??? 35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? None 36.FAVORITE CITY? Hamburg 37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Moppy 38.FAVORITE SONG? Mika- Relax 39. FAVORITE ACTOR (male & female) Male ?, Diane Keaton